- The principle of connection to the system is described in the Regulations on the functioning of the Republican system for monitoring public safety of November 1, 2019, which is publicly available. The list of objects connected to the system is determined by Decree № 527 of 28.11.2013, Resolution of the Council of Ministers of 31.01.2014 № 89, as well as lists made by regional executive committees and Minsk City Executive Committee. Representatives of the company mentioned the existence of these documents and their publicity in numerous interviews. In the article under review, the information is presented as if the requirements for connecting facilities arise chaotically, have no legal basis and are a consequence of post-election events. And such facts that the institutions which agree their work at night, it is logical to have special requirements to ensure safety, the authors are not even considered. Moreover, this is already the second attempt by this resource to play on this topic in the last month: the first one failed and didn’t get enough followers. This inverted, distorted and assiduous presentation of material explains why this site is rightfully considered as a gutter press.
- When calculating other people’s budgets, we recommend that “analysts” to pay attention not only to the cost of the service, but also to the provider’s expenses necessary to provide this service. If the authors of the article had understood what the cost of the service is and what the actual number of connected cameras is, they would have objectively called the project unprofitable. In fact, the material is presented as if Synesis has an incredible commercial benefit from the implementation of the RPSMS project, which again deliberately misleads naive readers.
- Yes, the private company Synesis does operate on a commercial basis, i.e. it does not provide its services free of charge (except for charitable and volunteer projects). This came as a complete surprise to the “analysts”. As well as the fact that the project of a large international IT-company has a monthly revenue (not to be confused with profit) in Minsk – attention! – 27,130 Belarusian rubles, or $10,343 (again, according to the calculations of “analysts”). This fact, along with others, is presented by the authors in an inverted form, again deliberately misleading naive readers.
- Synesis will appeal the sanctions of the Council of the European Union
- Synesis on actions related to the imposition of sanctions
- Synesis installs cameras in residential complexes? Refutation
- Why tech company could get into EU sanction list, or how fakenews in business affects political decisions?
- Kipod and new fakes from popular Telegram channels