LetEatBee coworking, which became a base for Takeoff, was launched in 2014. For this short period, such well-known global projects as Viber, Kipod, Alfresco, AlgoSec, Slotomania, and Gambino Slots have already taken off here. Now there is even more space for your takeoff: new coworking space is covering 3,000 square meters with unique interiors made in the styles of steampunk, loft and modern. The interiors is making the office one of Europe’s most unusual coworking. The lease is provided exclusively for IT companies and startups, which helps to hold the unique atmosphere of the Synesis campus.
Over the five years of LetEatBee’s existence, coworking has shaped its own philosophy for an ideal workspace. That philosophy implemented in the new brand of Takeoff. There is everything to concentrate solely on the realization of your ideas: 24/7 access, luxurious workplaces, spacious meeting rooms, chill-zones, strong teams nearby, as well as showers, equipped kitchens, in-house parking, a restaurant and even our own pedestrianized street. Finally, you even don’t need to worry about maintaining your own secretariat or technical support – you should work with ideas, not with the office problems.
Features of Takeoff coworking:
– Meeting rooms of various formats;
– IT infrastructure with Cisco equipment (10 Gb/s Internet);
– IT support for operational maintenance of equipment;
– 24/7 access, security, biometric access control systems;
– Opportunities for meetups and other events;
– Internal infrastructure with a kitchen, showers, chill areas;
– Coffee of exclusive roasting; a large selection of tea and drinks;
– Daily cleaning service;
– Massage room, barbershop, boutique hotel, restaurant with floor delivery and summer grill house;
– Business-class cars transfers and indoor parking;
– Parking for bicycles and scooters;
– Workflow in the atmosphere of unique European IT campus.
More about coworking: +375 (17) 240-36-50 | www.takeoff.by